Indoor Air Quality & Air Pollution Services
Ask Us How We Can Improve Your Indoor Air Quality Now
Today’s world is all about efficiency. In order to get the most out of your system, it must be clean.
Efficiency in the HVAC world means two things: clean air and energy conservation.
Regular maintenance services can help save energy and produce cleaner air within the home, but if you want the best quality air possible, more must be done.
Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) issues develop from improper air exchange within the home, and they can arise quickly. Increased humidity, leaks in the ducts, and lifestyle can cause all sorts of air quality issues. However, there are good solutions to combat the problem.
Everyone is different, and everyone has different needs. To meet your family’s air quality needs, take a look at the IAQ products Prime Comfort provides.
Solving IAQ Problems
The IAQ professionals at Prime Comfort understand that your family’s good health is the highest priority. If you suspect your home may be suffering from substandard indoor air quality, we can develop a comprehensive strategy designed to eliminate nuisance dust, airborne irritants, and toxic pollutants.
- Air Purifiers: Air cleaners and purifiers eliminate contaminants directly. Imagine them as the first assault on air-quality issues.
- Air Humidifiers: Central humidification helps moderate the indoor temperature and improve indoor air quality. When humidity levels are too low, contaminants remain suspended in the air. By introducing a controlled amount of moisture into the air stream, these same particles sink to the floor where they are unlikely to be inhaled. A healthy humidity level will also help improve dry skin conditions and prevent wood furniture from cracking.
- Fresh Air Ventilators: Mechanical ventilators are attached to your air distribution system and calibrated to introduce a controlled amount of fresh air into the indoor environment. As outdoor air is drawn into the system, an equal amount of stale indoor air is removed from the living area. Some models are equipped with a feature that recaptures a portion of the energy normally lost during the exchange process.
- UV Lamps: Harmful bacteria are a threat to your family’s health and safety. UV lamps installed in your system will zap them away with ultraviolet light.
- Duct Sealing: HVAC efficiency largely depends upon having sealed ductwork. If there are leaks in your ductwork, the heated or cooled air of your system is lost before it reaches the rooms in your homes. In fact, if your ducts are not properly sealed, you can lose up to 30 percent of your system’s efficiency. Simply put, this means wasted energy and wasted money. Prime Comfort’s professional duct-sealing services not only will improve your in-home comfort but also will optimize your system’s efficiency.
Finding the Right IAQ Solutions
Prime Comfort IAQ experts work with customers to get the best indoor air quality solution for their home and/or business. Prime Comfort understands the importance of healthy, clean indoor air within the home. Homeowners who suffer from allergies or asthma have an even bigger stake in the quality of their air.
Regardless of your conditions, desires, or lifestyle, Prime Comfort offers these Indoor Air Quality Services & Products to all. Call today to experience how they can make a difference in your home!